>answering my own post, I write;
>>   Haven't heard this yet myself, but last night on MTV120 Nessie did a
>>  song called "Don't Think Twice It's Alright".  This is a cover-ain't it?
>
>  Yeah, it sure is, you idiot.   Dylan, off of "Freewheelin'".  Hey, Ralph
>didn't know who he was either....<G>
>
>just ignore me,
>dan bentele

 Hee-hee, well you know what they say about those who talk to themselves
<g>...I oughta know...
Just wanted to mention re: covers of this song that Waylon Jennings did it
also.  Actually, that was the first time I ever heard it way back when.
I'll have to check out the Ness version when the album comes out, so thanks
for bringing it up.
Didn't Charlie Rich record this also?
By the way, is it me or does Raul Malo's voice sound a bit like the early
Jennings?
Tera (having a Peter's Principle-like  Lucy-esque moment)