On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, BARNARD wrote:

> Dave, several people were raving about this new album here yesterday, and
> about a Letterman <?> appearance....
>
> It would be great to see something really good from him.

Saw the Letterman appearance last night (between doing the dishes
and getting ready for W**K). Couple nice songs he did, though I couldn't
remember any lyrics or melodies for the life of me. They were easy on the
ears, and his band was pretty good, too.

Letterman said some really nasty stuff last night, even for him.
Can't recall any of that, either - whatta difference five hours of
sleep makes...

--
 Geff King * email [EMAIL PROTECTED] * http://www2.ari.net/gking/
"I can explain it for you, but I can't understand it for you."