I just pulled out my Mojo from 10/98 and Lennon is #4. I assume that this is the issue
they're talking about; why would they do the same thing twice w/in 6 months?

The top 10 are as follows:
10. Otis Redding
9. Sam Cooke
8. Stevie Wonder
7. Elvis
6. Marvin Gaye
5. Billie Holiday
4. John Lennon
3. Ray Charles
2. Frank
1. Aretha

If Mojo has repeated themselves then consider my shoe in my mouth.

This list also, in no way relects my own top ten. I'm just reporting the facts.

>>> "William F. Silvers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - 4/14/99 3:44 PM >>>
Anybody got the list from MOJO to share?
The opinions herein are in no way...<g>