Looking for some good P2 advice here... I use the same account to post to
P2 (and everything else) from both home and work.  It's a dial up connection
from the office and a ADSL link from home.  I sent probably 4-5 separate
posts to the list today and none of them appeared, which is typical if I post
from the office.  This one's coming from home where I usually have better
luck, but far less time.  I have suspected Yates of having some f*lkie kill
file for me, but every now and then I can sneak one through, so maybe not.

Anyone know where those posts go when they don't hit the list?  Anyone
else have similar troubles?

Thanks folks...

OBT:  Mandy!  Wow!