Since many are talking about the new Barnett, thought I'd bring up the
soundtrack to "A Walk On The Moon" which has Mandy singing "Town Without
Pity" - and not badly at all, I might mention, but the instrumentation
leaves alot to be desired.  This soundtrack also has "Wishin' & Hopin"
(Dusty Springfield), "White Bird" (It's A Beautiful Day - the original is a
collector's album at this point and WB is a classic); Creemsum an' Cloooverh
by Cher & son, and "Sally Go Round The Roses" by Damnations TX - nice
harmony, but the song...oh, well.   Actually nice to see one of my favorite
childhood bands remembered here (Tommy James & The Shondells) with another
cover by Morcheeba ("Crystal Blue Persuasion" - the original is better)
"Summertime" by Big Brother & The Holding Company is here; couple things by
Jefferson Airplane which went totally over my head at the age of eight and
still does appreciation-wise;  Judy Collins, Richie Havens ("Follow Me" -
always a good one), Joni Mitchell and Grateful Dead are on this album.
Tera