I am hoping one of you kind folks could give me some insight with regard
to the above.  I have been asking friends - many have "heard of them"
but no one has any first hand knowledge.  They will be at the Rodeo Bar
in NYC tomorrow and I am wondering if it is worth the trip from CT.

A friend sent me the below but that's all I seem to be able to get at
this point.

<<Found something: according to Village Voice: "the most rip-roarin',
butt-kickin', combo yet to bust out of the no-depression ranks will no
doubt tear up the joint" ...>>

Any advise/info would be greatly appreciated.  On or offlist is fine.

Thanks,     Kat