Hey there,

I'm almost positive its Eggy, like "this cake batter is too eggy." In
fact, I believe an employee of Miles of Music corrected me when I ordered
her first CD.

Later...
Knaus (pronounce the K, rhymes with mouse)

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 20:25:44 -0500 "William F. Silvers"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>CK wrote:
>
>> Anna Egge is an Austin singer songwriter (via New Mexico and North
>> Dakota) - plays solo acoustic live, a bit more instrumentation on
>her
>> CDs. She tends to get grouped with folks like Iris Dement - mostly
>> slower, sadder songs wrapped around great stories - beautiful voice
>too.
>> Check her out.
>
>Sounds good, I'll keep it in mind.
>
>But the really important question that's been bugging me on this
>score...
>How do you pronounce the good Ms. Egge's name?
>
>Egg-y? Edgy? Edge?
>
>leggo my curiosity,
>b.s.
>doing my taxes...yeah yeah. <g>

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]