Tera:

  >Sheryl Crow
>has been pretty straight-up with her image as well as her music.
>...So, what is this double-edged sword?

I just have a problem w/the grammies.  They either seem long
overdue or based solely on popularity.

I like her, but just don't think she's at the point in her career
where she should have her own "Storyteller" show along side of
people like Johnny Cash/Willie Nelson and Ray Davies.  I think
she's got a ways to go before she's in the same category as those
people.  I think the "industry" thinks she's there though.

Can't wait for her previously unreleased work from the "Victory
Tour" to come out <g>

-John