The first hour of last night's show should be up on the KCMU web page
within the next coupla days.  Listen in at:

http://www.kcmu.org/listen.htm

You'll hear new songs from Carl Sonny Leyland, the Souvenirs, Gerald
Collier, the Pinetops, Old 97s, Jeff White, and J.D. Crowe & the New
South, along with the usual assortment of cool old stuff.

Clarence Gatemouth Brown - Tippin' In
Billy Jack Wills & his Western Swing Band - For You, My Love

Carl Sonny Leyland - Wine, Women & Song
Bud Hobbs & his Trail Herders - Mean As You Can Be
Jimmie Logsdon - I Wanna Be Mama'd
Johnny Horton - Devil Made A Masterpiece
BR5-49 - Hillbilly Thang (4/22 at the Showbox w/ Cesar Rosas)

Souvenirs - Last Chance (4/23 at the Tractor)
Robbie Fulks - Barely Human (request)
Jack Greene - If This Is Love
Bill Phillips - Put It Off Until Tomorrow

Kelly Willis - Not Forgotten You
Gerald Collier - Still Your Fool
The Pinetops - Widow's Peak
Old 97s - Jagged

Jeff White - Bet On An Angel
J.D. Crowe & the New South - Back To The Barrooms
The Del McCoury Band - Red Eyes On A Mad Dog
Bill Monroe & his Bluegrass Boys - Blue Yodel No. 4
The Lilly Brothers - Beneath The Old Southern Skies

The Backsliders - Cross Your Heart
James Hand - Baby, Baby Don't Tell Me That
Curtis Gordon - Baby Please Come Home
Speedy West & Jimmy Bryant - West Of Samoa
Floyd Tillman - I Gotta Have My Baby Back

Johnny Paycheck - The Lonely Sounds Of Town
Heather Myles - When You Walked Out On Me
Merle Haggard - Misery & Gin (request)
Mandy Barnett - Mistakes

Lonesome Bob - Different Shades Of Gray (request)
Damnations TX - Spit and Tears
Little Sue - In The Morning
The Gourds - Pair Of Goats

Tommy Womack - Whatever Happened To Cheetah Chrome (request)
Roger Miller - That's The Way It's Always Been (request)
Frankie Miller - Blackland Farmer
Stonewall Jackson - Life To Go
Marty Robbins - They're Hanging Me Tonight

Waco Brothers - Good For Me
The Picketts - Good Good Wife (5/7 at the Tractor)
Jesse Dayton - Train Of Dreams (request)
Big Sandy & his Fly-Rite Boys - I Can't Believe I'm Saying This To You
Faron Young - I've Got Five Dollars and It's Saturday Night

Buck Owens - I've Got A Tiger By The Tail (request)
Cynthia Gayneau - The Real Me
John Anderson - Makin' Love and Makin' Out
Moe Bandy - Here I Am Drunk Again
Willie Nelson - The Face Of A Fighter (request)

Steve Earle & the Del McCoury Band - Yours Forever Blue
Chris Jones - Waltz Of The Wind (request)
Powell/O'Brien/Herrman - Mountain Air/Washington's March/Bonaparte's
Freight Hoppers - Trouble

Wanda Jackson - I Gotta Know (tonight at the Tractor)
Ernest Tubb - That Wild & Wicked Look In Your Eye
Biller & Wakefield - Night In Topeka

Swingin' Doors can be heard Thursdays from 6-9pm on KCMU 90.3FM in
Seattle.  Email me if you have any questions about the music played.--don