New record soon. Really. 15 songs worth.......and currently #17 on the alt.country list at www.mp3.com - we're not afraid of no MP3..........

Ex-Husbands:
5/1/99 - Lynaugh's, Lexington, KY
5/2/99 - The Empty Glass, Charleston, WV
5/3/99 - The Mohawk Place, Buffalo, NY
5/5/99 - The Southgate House, Newport, KY
5/7/99 - Mac's Bar, East Lansing, MI
5/8/99 - Schuba's Tavern, Chicago, IL
5/9/99 - Gabe's Oasis, Iowa City, IA
5/11/99 - Lee's Liquor Lounge, MInneapolis, MN
5/12/99 - Saddle Creek, Omaha, NE
5/13/99 - Knickerbocker's, Lincoln, NE (w/Junior Brown)
5/14/99 - Finnegan's, Kansas City, MO
6/12/99 - Twangfest

Angry Johnny plays the Rodeo Bar tonight, New Yorkers.

Martin's Folly (I'll keep saying it: do NOT miss this band live)
4/23/99 - Sam Adams Brewhouse, Philadelphia, PA
4/30/99 - Manitoba's, New York, NY

And King Radio will be on another national tour in late May in June that will go to Seattle and back. Dates are coming soon.

Despite Bob Soron's hatred for Ray Mason, our tribute album to him will be out Tuesday. It features the following brand new songs:

a pretty ballad by Cheri Knight
an acoustic ditty by The Ass Ponys
a rocking "big hug" from Charlie Chesterman
a Cars/Cure hybrid song from King Radio
an unbelievable solo/blues/country tune from Eric Ambel
a rollicking rocking tune from ex-Scud Tom Shea
an appearance by NRBQ's Joey Spampinato
the marvelous space-pop sound of Claudia Malibu
a punk tune from Angry Johnny
a super instrumental from Boston's Pete Weiss
and Steve Westfield and his fabulous Slow Band.

18 tracks in all. And basically it stands for everything we love: power pop and roots music.

For the latest news update on Tar Hut, click here: http://www.tarhut.com/news.htm
For the latest baseball scores, click here: http://espn.go.com/mlb/today/sco.html
If you need to look up a zip code, click here: http://www.usps.com/ncsc/
For the latest news on the city of Boston, click here: http://www.boston.com
And for some real fun, click here: http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

My next email to P2 will feature that dialect site I just mentioned. It will be this very email, translated into jive. Enjoy.

Jeff Copetas ~ Tar Hut Records
PO Box 441940 ~ Somerville, MA  02144
www.tarhut.com ~ (617)776-5106

"Two monologues don't make a dialogue."