Chris, was it any of these?  I don't think so. . .

It was a song Mike Ireland said he'd learned from a 45 that included some
dumb interview in which the DJ credits the song to Charlie Rich.  Anybody
know of it?  Anyway, it was that song and none of these ring a bell, but when
I try to think of it I can only remember that Hazel Dickens song that Deanna
Varagona and Kelly Hogan sang.

Linda

In a message dated 4/18/99 10:21:54 AM Central Daylight Time,