I'll chime in with my one cent's worth of info...though I haven't heard the
band either. David probably has them pegged pretty well, compared to what
I've heard about the band.

The new Frogpond disc is due for release May 4 on Columbia. It's titled
*Safe Ride Home*

Also, the offshoot Exit 159 that both Bill S. and David mentioned (which I
think now has two locally released discs) just won the Best Alternative/Rock
Band award at the Kansas City/Lawrence Area Music Awards (Klammies). (David,
for what it's worth, the Weekly Pitch spells the leader's name Kristi Stremel).

BTW, another Klammies winner of note was Arthur Dodge & the Horsefeathers as
Best Country/Bluegrass Band *and* Best Folk Act.

Jack Copeland
Shawnee, Kansas