So whose big idea was this anyway? Thanks a bunch Jake, now I've had to make
yet another lengthy list of records I oughta hear. A guy could go broke
subscribing to this list. Anyway, few more nominees.

-Heather Myles, Just Like Old Times: '92 debut, every bit as good as
Highways & Honky Tonks.
-Bobbie Cryner, Girl of Your Dreams: Indeed. Gives country pop a good name.
-Dan Penn, Do Right Man: Sweet soul music, the likes of which they just
don't make much any more.
-Jimmy Rogers, Blue Bird: Old school Chicago blues, the likes of which they
just don't
make much any more.
-Bob Dylan, Good As I Been To You and/or World Gone Wrong: Bob's
anthologies of American folk music, killing time in the best sense of the
words.

M Moore