> Ricky Lynn Gregg is coming to a local country bar in a couple
> weeks. Worth checking out?

Country-rocker.  A guy I worked with for a while in an HNC-type band (yet
another Scott Miller) worked with him some, so I listened to a bit of his
stuff a couple of years ago; it didn't leave much of an impression.

And I know you were joking, Dave, but for the benefit of those who are in
Sugar Hill Steve's general vicinity, Tom, Brad and Alice put out a rilly
fine old-time-ish album on Copper Creek last year (my write-up of it is
moldering somewhere in the MoMzine archives), and are definitely worth
catching.

Jon Weisberger, Kenton County, KY  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger