I swear I just bought a copy of Hourly, Daily last Summer...on Sire.
F**king Great Record.  I was inspired by Paul Kelly, who mentions them a
great song about falling in love thru a mix tape.  I saw You Am I last fall
and all I could say afterwards was "Oh My God They're Better Than OASIS!
They are Oasis to the third power!  I want to move to Australia!"
jns