Dave said:
>I don't know who any of these people are. They must be losers. If
>you ever book someone kewl like the Goo Goo Dolls (they
>ROCK!!!!!!) or Megadeth it would be cooler than these old fogeys.
>Let me know when this happens.

I'm trying to get in on that newly announced tour with Ted Nugent,
Slaughter, Quiet Riot and Night Ranger.  I'm also going to try to coax a
Damn Yankees reunion into that show.  What a bonus that'd be.

YOU AM I is better than Oasis AND Men at Work!
steve
Steve Gardner * Sugar Hill Records Radio Promotion
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.sugarhillrecords.com
WXDU "Topsoil" * A Century of Country Music
[EMAIL PROTECTED] * www.topsoil.net