At 03:39 PM 4/16/99 -0400, you wrote:
>> Jesse Dayton - Train Of Dreams (request)
>
>Anybody know what the heck ever happened to Jesse and that follow-up
>release?  The first one is still a big fave.

Jesse's living in LA now working on a follow up. Coincidentally, I wound up
sitting across the table from James Saez (producer of Cisco, Mike Ness) at
a Passover dinner when Jesse called James' girlfriend wanting to crash at
her place until his power was turned on for his new apt. I asked about
Nashvegas. "That is not coming out. Jesse hates that record."

Jeff

Miles of Music mail order
http://www.milesofmusic.com
FREE printed Catalog: (818) 883-9975 fax: (818) 992-8302, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alt-Country, rockabilly, bluegrass, folk, power pop and tons more.