JP Riedie queries:

>I want insight into why the only people I meet wh0 hope for a resurgence of
>"Southern Rock" are all from north of Virginia ( a state still quite
>suspect)

Never thought about it, but maybe it's the sameway mallrats from utah
dig gangsta rap.  Is southern rock yet another institution the south
would rather forget?

As for the Last Roundup or whatever the upcoming Southern Rock Revival
which *is* coming around soon, I just don't know. Toy Caldwell has
merged w/the infinite, but I understand Sammy Hagar is available <g>,
Molly Hatchet, oh yeah, what I neglectd to mention was that they had a
synthesisizer on stage too, (oh, the horror!).  Anyway, CDB is still
good if he lays off his christian rock thing.  No offense intended.

-JF< Blue Belly Devil