[Matt Benz]  Ok, but how is this different from how audiences typically
respond to an act that has several albums to its credit? Isn't the history of rock
music littered with stories of bands trying to do
something they find artistically different and pleasing, only to have the audience
scream for "Satisfaction!" "You Really Got Me!" "Radio Free
Europe!" "Chickamauga!" "What's with this opera shit? Play fuckin' My Generation!"
etc......]

Matt-
You're right, it's no different. But "My Generation" was 100 times better than that
opera shit! ;-)
Listen, time may prove me wrong but the lack of strength of the new material coupled
with Tweedy's disinterest on Monday night only intensified the cries for the old
material. As previously mentioned the most engaged Tweedy was all night was during his
outburst; the audience was most engaged during the old songs. That's all.

Hey it's starting to sound like Postcard (P1) around here! I'm getting out before I
start talking about kind of guitar stringsTweedy uses.

Jeff