...Well, when George Benson's Breezin' came out we were asked to buy
shitloads of it that we could return later under a "new credit system," I'm
sure there are a lot of "deals" in all these figures.

Again, part of the marketing posturing that takes place everywhere, not that
its right, it just happens.

BTW - I don't know what Elvis' budget would be in today's dollars nor the
size of the target market.