This is true. Quite a few people are making the trek to this godforsaken
wasteland for a night of sober good fun of finger sandwiches and  punch.
One RIot One Ranger will be kicking off the festivities,  there's
rumours of Hayseed making an appearance, even. Maybe we can set up a
satillite hook up, Don, like Dick's Clark's Rockin New year's Eve?