The New American Roots Music Show is heard Fridays from 9 to 10 AM on KOOP,
Austin, Texas 91.7FM. It focuses on new releases and recent re-issues in
country, bluegrass,folk, blues, cajun, zydeco and whatever else fits. Lots
of bad alt.country, bad bluegrass, out of tune f*lk and simply awful blues
this week. <g>
Any questions?
Jim

Artist/Song/Album
Bill Matte/Restless Night/Zydeco, Blues & Boogie (intro)
Jeremy Wallace/Missing You This Morning/My Lucky Day
Guy Forsyth/New Monkey King/Can You Live Without

Old 97's/Oppenheimer/Fight Songs
Fence Cutters/Cannon Ball/EP
Red Star Belgrade/Miracle/The Fractured Hymnal
Jon Dee Graham/Lucky Moon/Summerland

Woody Guthrie/Cocaine Blues/Buffalo Skinners
Bad Livers/I'm Using My Bible For A Road Map/Dust On The Bible
Tony Trishchka Band/Georgia Pig/Bend
Tara Nevins/Pig In A Pen/Mule To Ride

Keith Frank/When I Play My Music/Live At Slim's Y Ki-Ki
Boozoo Chavis/Who Stole My Monkey?/Who Stole My Monkey?
Carl Sonny Leyland/Beer And Boogie/I'm Wise
Gary Primich/Mr. Itch/Botheration

Mandy Barnett/Falling, Falling, Falling/I've Got A Right To Cry
Ronnie Dawson/Waxahachie Drag Race/More Bad Habits
Speedy West & Jimmy Bryant/Frettin' Fingers/Swingin' On The Strings
Foster & Lloyd/Whoa/Version Of The Truth (outro)