posting some more sv cdrs for anyone who wants to trade, or do a blanks and
postage trade (I dont mind), this time it's 6/22/96, and 10/8/98... the 96
show is cabaret metro in Chi Town, and includes tons of high quality filler
from FM broadcasts, and packs two discs.  The 10/8/98 is from First Avenue,
Minneapolis, MN and has a nice, recent setlist.  I am willing to burn for
any fans who want to trade, or just love the band and maybe want to start
trading, so spread it around and be cool.and find me a spel checker
respond to this address and dont make this list even larger! :)))
Kevin Reed
[EMAIL PROTECTED]