Stuart writes:

>I always liked that first Argent album, that was more Zombies and
>less bombastic 70s rock band.  My vinyl of it is shot.  Did Koch
>reissue this one by any chance?

     Good question.  And you're right - it *is* a real good album.  I
probably have something like six Argent albums (due to my love of the
Zombies) and that's the only one I think I've listened to more than once.
     Also sorely underrated:  Colin Blunstone's first solo album, "One
Year."
                                --Jon Johnson
                                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                   Wollaston, Massachusetts