Wanted say first that it was great to meet Barry and Amy and all you guys, however
briefly. We should try to keep the homefires burning; it's so hard to get any kind of
community feel here in NYC, its' always fun when you see one starting to develop, but
hard to keep one going. there are a lot of good bands and shows that are coming up,
and having grown up in a small town, I always love to see people I know when I go out.

Secondly, I was wondering what everyone thought of the Kelly show. Anyone. I wasn't
all that impressed and I was wondering if it was an aberration.