OK. Well, the highlight for me was probably the Bruce & Kelly duet on that
ol' Louvin brothers number, whose title I do not recall, but a version of
their duet's on his CD "Wrapped'...Beyond that, I've been waiting for a
chance to see Ms. Willis do a varioed, cross-her-whole career set, and
that's what we got, so I had a good time with the music and was very
pleased with what I heard--Kelly touched on country ballads, alt.country
rock, some popabiloly post-rockabiloly like her buddy Monte Warden do, etc.

For those who found what she was doing something of a letdown, I kind of
understand that too; none of the moments in the very practiced, last date
on the tour set, except maybe that duet, was as touching and heart-rending
and sexy as what I saw her do at the SXSW songwriter's conference--if Jim
Catalano's around he can back me up--but there, alone,  she just plain sang
with an acoustic guitar, from all of her parts, and that's,uh, an
invigorating and memorable  experience.

Barry