In a message dated 4/27/99 0:33:02 AM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Uh, this is supposed to offlist to Nicholas Petti, or onlist at the NoCal
Cooks' equivalent of P2, whatever that is. Sorry folks. -- NW

<< Hello Nicholas,
     Neal Weiss is my brother in law.  He sent me an e-mail from you
 saying you were looking for some help.  Perhaps I could be of assistance
 to you. Where are you located?  I have been cooking for over 12years in
 all kinds of restaurants.  Give me a ring and we can chat about it.  If
 I don't fit your needs, I know of several folks who might be interested.

                                                                 Thanks >>