It's now less than six weeks 'til Twangfest 3, and we (we being your Twang
Gang) are hard at work putting together all the final details of what will
surely be a gathering your ears and possibly liver will never forget.  No doubt
you, Joe or Jane Twangfan, are asking yourselves--How can we help?  And why do
we have such stupid names?

We can't help you with the latter, but we sure have one grand idea for the
former.  Be a Friend of Twangfest!  It's as easy as opening up your wallet
and/or checkbook.  All, and we do mean *all*, of the money raised goes right
back into making Twangfest the coolest thing to hit alt-country since Steve
Earle got his parole.  And since Twangfest, Inc., is a certified non-profit
corporation, you can shelter some dough from the evil clutches of Uncle $am as
well.  ALL donations are welcome, but for those of you who really want to dig
deep and help us spread the twang to the masses, we have a special bonus thing
happening for a $100 donation. Here's what a C-note will get you, in addition
to the satisfaction giving brings:

* Tickets to all three nights of Twangfest

* A 100% cotton Twangfest 3 T-shirt, featuring the sure-to-be-legendary
Twangfest logo on the front and all the bands featured at T'fest 3 on the back

* A copy of this year's new volume of Edges From the Postcard2, released by
Hayden's Ferry Records

* A mention from the stage at all three nights of Twangfest, along with
recognition in our program

All that stuff is worth over 50 bucks alone!  Even more, if the MC's at
Twangfest pronounce your name correctly.

Contact Marie Arsenault at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to find out where to
send your bucks. And once again, donations of ANY size are not only welcome but
encouraged, no matter how seemingly small.  We're double-dead-dog serious about
that.

That's it for now.  Don't forget--the latest on all things Twangfest can be
scored at our swanky web site, www.twangfest.com.  We'll have more updates
soon, including details on the fabulous Twangfest fund-raising auction.  Man,
do we have a buttload of great stuff to auction off...

Muchas smooches,

Your Twang Gang
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.twangfest.com

P.S.  Village Records has simplified the URL for ordering Twangfest tickets via
the web.  Just plug the following address into your browser, and you're off!

http://www.villagerecords.com/twang/