At 04:12 PM 4/26/99 -0500, you wrote:
>    We are selling Twangfest 3 Hatch Show Prints   this year. They will be
>available at Twangfest  or from the Twang Gang after Twangfest.   Also,
>we'll have several autographed Hatch Show Prints (from various artists)
>available at the Twangfest  on-line auction. We'll be posting more details
>about the auction  within the week.

Also there are Hatch Show Print posters from the No Depression, um, Miles
of Music party at the Broken Spoke which are also for sale.

Also, also, and I hope I am not spilling an beans here, but I just received
a splendid poster from the same company which celebrates the 5th
Anniversary of Sound Asleep Records! Way to go Jerker.

Jeff