From: Steve Gardner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 5:24 AM
To: passenger side
Subject: Topsoil Playlist for April

7. Dirk Powell, Tim O'Brien & John Herrmann - Songs From the Mountain -
Howdy Skies
[This is the best CD of new fangled old-time music I've heard in a few
years.  Together, these three musicians have succeeded in putting a
soundtrack to the book Cold Mountain, written by local author Charles
Frazier.  This CD is only sold as a companion to the paperback version
of the book.  Check major retailers such as Borders and Amazon.com if
you have problems finding it.  Both the book and the CD are well worth
the search.]