In a message dated 4/29/99 12:59:31 PM EST, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<  I know I was going on the other day about how dated the Clash sound
 nowadays, but jeez, they certainly didn't deserve this abominable
 "tribute" album.  >>

this piece of crap was guaranteed the above by the getting the mostly the
lamest of bands to contribute. there are so many great rock'n'roll/punk bands
(backyard babies, streetwalkin' cheetahs, hellacopters, nomads, dimestore
halos, d generation, etc) that would have done so much of a better job, it's
pathetic that this is what they came up with. just more proof (as if anyone
needed it) that the major labels really have their heads up their collective
butts.

np-flatt & scruggs-back to the cross