Hi,

What do you think about delivery target executing natively Lua code ?

It does the same think than “pipe", but much quickly because there
are no fork/exec and compile/recompile Lua code only at start (or
if required).

In other way, the Lua postix API can embed convenience function
like integrated sendmail+postdrop process, header manipulation
meta-data (I mean RCPT TO, MAIL FROM, ...) and something like
that. I think also to email content manipulation but it is a
more complex subject whoch require a lot of code or complex
dependencies. This kind of feature allow writing easyly and
efficiently email filters.

Any opinion ?

Thierry