On Mon, Oct 11, 2021 at 08:10:05AM +0000, Kai KRETSCHMANN wrote:

> The monitoring rspamd now has no chance to see in the latest Received
> header in the connection was received TLS encrpyted or plain text.

If the goal is to leave a forensic trace, then it may be simpler to add
an optional list of trace key/value pairs to XCLIENT, which the
receiving MTA can choose to add to the message Received header.

    https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8314.html#section-7.4

While I'd have preferred a slightly different definition of
these elements, they're probably sufficient for the needs above.

--
    Viktor.