On Sun, Mar 19, 2023 at 11:39:13AM -0400, Wietse Venema via Postfix-devel wrote:
> And all this is because C did not have a proper boolean type. I'll
> change this but do ot expected any effort to shut up warnings that
> result from compiler settings.

No such effort is expected. I just thought this one might be worth
doing.

The code base is amazing actually, especially considering its age and
its organic growth which basically is a sign for the care and thinking
that went into it throughout the years.

        We build our computers the way we build our cities: over time,
        without a plan, on top of ruins.
        - Ellen Ullman

I find the above quote true in general, but in postfix's case not so
much.

Thanks again
--
Eray