Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-devel:
> On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 04:16:18PM -0500, Viktor Dukhovni via Postfix-devel
> wrote:
>
> > If I enable "-Wall", I get the noisy warnings, and they can all be
> > disabled by adding:
> >
> >     -Wno-missing-braces
> >     -Wmaybe-uninitialized
> >     -Wunused-but-set-variable
> >     -Wunused-function
> >
> > to CCARGS.
>
> Sorry, make that:
>
>       -Wno-missing-braces
>       -Wno-maybe-uninitialized
>       -Wno-unused-but-set-variable
>       -Wno-unused-function
>
> I neglected to add the "no-" prefixes to the last three.

The first one was already in the stock makedefs file, which
is used to generate all the Makefiles.

${WARN='-Wall -Wno-comment -Wformat -Wimplicit -Wmissing-prototypes \
        -Wparentheses -Wstrict-prototypes -Wswitch -Wuninitialized \
        -Wunused -Wno-missing-braces -fno-common'}

I can add the other three, but uit appears that some people are
overriding Postfix build settings.

        Wietse