On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 08:22:54PM +0200, mouss wrote:
> that said, I don't think this is important. I personally use things like
>
> maps_directory = ${config_directory}/maps
> cdb_prefis = cdb:${maps_directory}/db
> pcre_prefix = pcre:${maps_directory}/pcre
> sql_repfix = proxy:mysql:${maps_directory}/sql
> ...
>
> and the variables are then used elsewhere.
>
Ditto, but in a multi-instane setup:
default_database_type = cdb
# Shared tables live here:
mdir = /etc/postfix/maps
# Local
pcre = pcre:${config_directory}/
cidr = cidr:${config_directory}/
btree = btree:${config_directory}/
indexed = cdb:${config_directory}/
ldap = proxy:ldap:${config_directory}/
# Shared
PCRE = pcre:${mdir}/
CIDR = cidr:${mdir}/
BTREE = btree:${mdir}/
INDEXED = cdb:${mdir}/
LDAP = proxy:ldap:${mdir}/
And then thing like:
virtual_alias_maps =
${INDEXED}virtual,
${LDAP}virtual.cf
--
Viktor.
Disclaimer: off-list followups get on-list replies or get ignored.
Please do not ignore the "Reply-To" header.
To unsubscribe from the postfix-users list, visit
http://www.postfix.org/lists.html or click the link below:
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
If my response solves your problem, the best way to thank me is to not
send an "it worked, thanks" follow-up. If you must respond, please put
"It worked, thanks" in the "Subject" so I can delete these quickly.