Hi Postfix-Users!

I know, there is enough written on the net and on the mailinglist too, but have found only old results, maybe the meanwhile something is different, also I would ask you...
Which filesystem do you use on your mailserver?
I'm going to migrate a mailserver with EXT3 (and qmail) to a new postfix
mailserver (virtual domains on mysql, ...).
I would create the system on EXT3 (RHES) and the following partitions on
rieserfs:
/var/spool/postfix AND the partition that will contain all mails in MailDir
format.
At the moment the server has ~100.000 mailboxes and more or less 120.000 mails stored per day (already filtered trought spam filters from frontend servers).
Any suggestions? Any test results on both FS to compare with mine I'll create?

Thank's a lot!

Simon

--
Simone Felici                    E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Divisione Tecnica                Tel:    0461 030 111