Asai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

John Peach wrote:
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:09:37 +0000 (UTC)
Duane Hill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Responding to the original message...

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008, Asai wrote:

[snip]
   "They may be having issues or you may be on their private blacklist."

worldswidedomainnames.com isn't even a registered domain name.
worldwidedomainnames.com *is* and I would want to blackhole them....

Ok, thanks guys. John, when you say "blackhole them" what do you mean? I've been looking for a way to blacklist conveniently using MySQL. Do you know of a way?

Not with my*sql, per se, but you can reject them based on all sorts of
criteria.
host -t mx worldwidedomainnames.com
worldwidedomainnames.com mail is handled by 0 dev.null.

That would block them at a lot of sites...

check_sender_mx_access hash:/etc/postfix/mx_access

dev.null                REJECT

host -t ns worldwidedomainnames.com
worldwidedomainnames.com name server this-domain-for-sale.com.
worldwidedomainnames.com name server ns.buydomains.com.

check_sender_ns_access hash:/etc/postfix/ns_access

this-domain-for-sale.com        REJECT
buydomains.com                  REJECT

etc...
Thanks, John. I'll see if I can figure out how to convert those directives to a MySQL table.
--
asai