I've got since a couple of weeks a rather nasty spam increase ( in fact massive ). Some jerk sends forged emails to some address [EMAIL PROTECTED] on my server with the same email address as the receiver ( hence [EMAIL PROTECTED] receives an email from [EMAIL PROTECTED] ). It's clearly not relayed by my server since the emails come from some spurious servers but got the sender email forged.

Now I could not figure out a way with postfix-2.5.5 to reject emails where the sender and receiver emails do match. Any ideas how to accomplish this?

--
Yours sincerely
Plüss Roland