Hi,

I've been looking around but so far haven't been able to find anything (partly because it's difficult to phrase a search query!). If someone has a solution/config for this then that'd be great.

Before anyone points out issues with GMail and lack of control, this is all being done on a domain on a VPS. I'm just using my Gmail address for the mailing list :)

Basically, 99% of the spam I get (which is only a small amount compared to some people) is either a) purporting to be from me, to me or b) has a date that Thunderbird reports as 1976 or 2038 (but is really 3609 or just "38"). I've resolved the first part with SPF records and checking them in Postfix, but I can't work out how to get Postfix to reject mail that is outside a 14 day window from today (or silently dispose of it if it's not possible because it has to get too far in to the system to fail it).

Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

IBBoard