Ralf Hildebrandt wrote:
> * Jacky Chan <jac...@wkg1.umac.mo>:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Can I create custom mail queue in /var/spool/postfix to hold the mails for
>> specific detinsation and schedule to deliver one by one for period of time,
>> let's say 2 mins.
>>

> That's not needed. Create a custom transport for the destination.
> Then use
> <nameofcustomtransport>_destination_rate_delay = 120s

How quickly is the first email delivered?  After zero seconds or after
120 seconds?

Is it possible to create a queue which delays all emails sent including
the first one?  The uses for this are slim, but I have a case where I
need to wait half a min before sending an email and right now this
causes a bit of wriggle doing it in the application - would be nice if
postfix would delay all emails delivered in a certain way for 30 seconds
before sending them?

Possible?

Ed