On 27-Feb-2009, at 15:48, Charles Marcus wrote:
I'm sure this is something I'm totally missing but I have a system I'm
trying to get plus addressing working, and not having any luck. The
email is delivered, but just to the Inbox, not to the folder...

It is not postfix's job to deliver to the folder, you would need to use procmail or maildrop or something like that. Postfix is delivering to the user correctly.

This is my setup:

master.cf:
procmail  unix  -       n       n       -       -       pipe
-o flags=uhFORD user=vpopmail argv=/usr/local/bin/procmail -t -m USER=${recipient} EXTENSION=${extension} /usr/local/etc/ procmailrc.common

main.cf:
virtual_transport = procmail

procmailrc.common:
:0
* ! EXTENSION ?? ^^^^
{
  :0
  * $ USER ?? $\EXTENSION@
  {
     :0
     * USER ?? ^\/[^+]+
     { SHORTU = $MATCH }

     :0
     * USER ?? @\/.*
     { SHORTD = $MATCH }

     :0
     { USER = "${shor...@${shortd}" }
  }
}

:0
* ! EXTENSION ?? ^^^^
.$EXTENSION/

YMMV. The last part is what delivers user+test to .test/ I honestly cannot remember why I needed the first recipe, but I did.

BTW, since so many brain dead web monkeys insist that '+' is an invalid character in an email address, I decided to use TWO recipient delimiters, + and _ and I've only come across one site that refused to accept a username with an _

--
This story shall the good man teach his son; And Crispin Crispian shal ne'er go by, From this day to the ending of the world, But we in it shall be remember'd;