I have a setup which we use an external mail filtering service and need to limit/restrict external client access. Meaning the MX for the domain points to the filtering service and they relay checked email. I need to limit access to just these network blocks but also allow sasl authenticated as well as the internal network.

I also do not want to blindly trust this service so i would like to check the IP address as well as ensuring the recipient is for my domain.

can someone point me to an example or man page. I cannot seem to find anything related to limiting inbound smtp clients/servers.

Vernon