On Sat, 21 Mar 2009, Yves Kreis wrote:

> Is it (technically) possible to implement SRS or RPR in Postfix using
> either a milter plugin or a policy? Does anyone know of such an
> implementation?

It is technically possible with an SMTP-based content filter; I don't know of
any existing implementations.  You cannot use a milter for SRS; as per
MILTER_README:

Postfix version 2.5 implements the Sendmail 8.14 features except:
SMFIP_RCPT_REJ (report rejected recipients to the mail filter), SMFIR_CHGFROM
(replace sender, with optional ESMTP command parameters), and
SMFIR_ADDRCPT_PAR (add recipient, with optional ESMTP command parameters).

> Is the new sendmail "socketmap" functionality available in Postfix?

Nope.

Also see:
http://www.security-express.com/archives/postfix/2008-04/0837.html
http://www.irbs.net/internet/postfix/0401/1007.html