I am running postfix on the same machine as my IMAP server, but this is a
security risk because having two different services on the same machine
increases the attack surface.  My IMAP server doesn't need to be publicly
visible, so I would like to move that service to a separate machine, and have
the public-facing postfix just forward all incoming mail (modulo some basic
spam filtering) to that server (which would also be running its own copy of
postfix).  Is there a concise set of instructions somewhere on how to configure
postfix for this use case?  I can't be the first person who has wanted to do
this.

Thanks,
rg