On 30.01.24 20:20, Israel britto via Postfix-users wrote:
hello, I'm having a problem with spamhaus that I don't know how to solve.
Today I have 1 domain that uses 2 exclusive IPs 1.1.1.1 and 2.2.2.2
The PTR and rDNS entries are correctly configured:
1.1.1.1 > a1.domain.com
2.2.2.2 > a2.domain.com
a1.domain.com -> 1.1.1.1
a2.domain.com -> 2.2.2.2

My Postfix is behind a load balance, which performs round-robin balancing between these 2 IPs, however, my server is configured with the helo -> xpto.com.br

That's almost certainly wrong. The HELO argument should be the resolvable primary name associated with the actual client IP as it connects to the server. In this case, that would be the outward-facing IP of the load balancer.

        # host xpto.com.br
        xpto.com.br has address 186.202.157.79
        xpto.com.br mail is handled by 20 mx.jk.locaweb.com.br.
        xpto.com.br mail is handled by 10 mx.core.locaweb.com.br.
        xpto.com.br mail is handled by 20 mx.a.locaweb.com.br.
        xpto.com.br mail is handled by 20 mx.b.locaweb.com.br.

        # host 186.202.157.79
        Host 79.157.202.186.in-addr.arpa. not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)