Denis BUCHER wrote:
Hello,

I have a server with different domains on it. Some domains should only
receive emails from specific IP adresses (SPAM filtering) while other
domains should accept emails from all domains.

How could I implement this ?

I suppose I have to do a hash with the specific IPs, and add this hash
as filter for the domains that should be filtered ?

Is this correct, and could someone point me to how it should be done ?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Denis

Here's the documentation on how to do something like this:

A brief example:
#main.cf
smtpd_delay_reject = yes
(this is the default; required for this example)

smtpd_restriction_classes = from_spamfilter_only

from_spamfilter_only =
  check_client_access cidr:/etc/postfix/from_spamfilter.cidr

smtpd_client_restrictions =
  check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/filtered_domains

# filtered_domains table
# postmap this table after edits!
example.com  from_spamfilter_only
other.example.org  from_spamfilter_only

# from_spamfilter cidr table
# postmap not necessary.
10.1.1.0/27  OK
192.168.100.127  OK
 # next line rejects any unauthorized clients
0.0.0.0/0  REJECT you must use our MX host

  -- Noel Jones