* Len Conrad <lcon...@go2france.com>:

> 1. my email client discarded my wonderful Subject: line

Your client is Imail? Their servers are crap so why should the client
be better :)

> 2. The problem is that a query for 67.218.188.4 is not matched by an
> entry of 67.218.188.  This works in hash:.map tables, so why doesn't it
> work in SQL tables?  iow, how to block a Class C with SQL table?

It works just the same

Postfix performs the lookups:

67.218.188.4
67.218.188
67.218
67

against the map. Try query logging.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt
Postfix - Einrichtung, Betrieb und Wartung       Tel. +49 (0)30-450 570-155