> I believe you need to move your users to the alternate submission port.  The
> normal widely used port for this is 587.  Some people will lock down port
> 587 to only allow authenticated and encrypted connections.  Others will
> allow non crypto, but mandate authentication.

Thanks for the suggestion. It seems to be indeed the "right" thing to
do. I hope that ISP will not start intercepting also port 587 :-)

> Switch your users to port 587, assuming you have set up the submission port
> in master.cf and you should be good to go.  I suggest also enabling TLS as
> well.

That's what I've done. Actually I will try to enforce TLS

I modified master.cf and configure submission that way:
submission inet n      -       n       -       -       smtpd
        -o smtpd_enforce_tls=yes
        -o smtpd_sasl_auth_enable=yes

Regards,

Gaël