Hallo all. (first sorry for my english)
I have a small (big) problem with configure Postfix to drop messages with header_checks.
In main.cf I have:
smtpd_milters = local:/...../clamav-milter.sock local:/...../spamass-milter.sock
milter_default_action = accept

if I receive a message from internet, in headers are rows from milters:

I think that milters works correctly. I save message as message.txt for testing.

next row in main.cf is:
header_checks = regexp:/usr/local/etc/postfix/header_checks

in header_checks file is:

I test it:
postmap -q - regexp:/usr/local/etc/postfix/header_checks < message.txt

I think that header_checks works, because show row:

In master.cf I configure cleanup with -v and I read a log, but rows X-Virus... and X-Spam are not in log, that is (I mean) why cleanup do not drop messages.

Can anyone idea? Milters are after cleanup?

Thanks

Jirka